FALL 2021 SOCCER PROGRAM
ALBION SC would like to present and proudly announce the 2021 ALBION Juniors Fall Training Program. Professional Training will be held at Robb Field during the week for ages U4 to U14. Please note, no games will be played while in Phase 1 - Return to Play.
All players will train 1x week for 1 hour. Players can register to train 2x week upon registering if they choose. Cost includes: Professional training sessions and an ALBION Juniors T-shirt
2021 Fall Flyer coming soon
2021 FALL INFORMATION
REGISTRATION COMING SOON
- All training sessions are co-ed and grouped by age
- Cost: $125
- Location: Robb Field along with the tennis courts (2525 Bacon St, SD CA 92107)
- Dates: Coming Soon!
- Time: Training times either 4 pm or 5:30 pm
- ALBION SC Coach led training sessions
- ALBION SC Juniors T-shirt
- Fundamental skills, development, and FUN!
- Players can choose to register for one training or two depending on their schedule and interest.
- Family chooses training session day(s) when registering; please choose carefully as we are unable to make any changes once you are registered. Please note: ALBION Juniors does not offer refunds.
- No buddy requests. If you and a buddy register in the same session (time/day) they will be placed together.
- ALBION Juniors will follow all safety guidelines set forth by the state of California, USSF and Cal South. All parents must agree to all 4 COVID waivers upon registration. ALBION Juniors Fall Soccer Training Program will be a physically distanced session with the safety of all players in mind. Protocols must be adhered to and agreed upon by all families that choose to participate.
- At this time, we are in Phase 1 of the Return to Play Protocols. Therefore, there is no contact in training and the program does not include games on Saturdays. We will look to add Saturday games should we advance to Phase 2 prior to the end of the fall as an add-on program/registration.
- The Fall Soccer Training Program will focus on individual touches on the ball and building players' confidence by focusing on the fundamental building blocks of the game which are needed to be successful when playing games.
- Our trained, professional coaching staff have been training in this manner for the past few months and are equipped to lead your child to develop and have fun at the same time.
- ALBION Juniors reserves the right to combine age groups as needed to assure we abide by guidelines set in place.
TRAINING SCHEDULE FOR FALL 2021
Choose your session when registering in Team Snap. Players wishing to ‘play up’ must register in their age group and email firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
ALBION Juniors reserves the right to adjust structure based on enrollment and for player participation, development and enjoyment. We have a NO refund policy.