FALL 2011 SOCCER SEASON
Albion SC would like to present and proudly announce the 2011 Albion Juniors Fall season program. Teams can be formed by coaches... Or players can be placed on teams; Either way the children will be on the field continuing to build the love for the game of soccer. As always, creative play and risk taking on the field is encouraged!
** FALL APPLICATION (Download) **
|Returning Players||New Players|
|CalSouth Application / Medical Release Form||CalSouth Application / Medical Release Form|
|All forms above need to be turned into the Albion SC Office.||All forms above need to be turned into the Albion SC Office.|
ALBION JUNIORS PROGRAM: U6—U7
The vision for the Albion Juniors program will be to have the following age groups where they would be gender specific (except in the U4 age group) and have separate training sessions and matches alike:
· U4 (Coed)
· U5 (Girl Flight and Boy Flight*)
· U6 (Girl Flight and Boy Flight*)
· U7 (Girl Flight and Boy Flight*)
*If number of Registration allows
· Professional Trainers conducting weekly U5-U7 Team training sessions. Small trainer to player ratios. Dedicated team trainer.
· Two training sessions for U6/7 and one training session for U5.
· Volunteer Junior Coach training for U4.
· Volunteer Coaches
* Mentored by Juniors Director, Chris Cesa
* YM1 and YM3 Calsouth Certification Course—Free!
* Albion Juniors Core Curriculum and Resources
· League Matches.
· Professional Training Sessions.
· Albion SC Juniors Puma Kit.
· Pictures and Participation Medals.
· Fundamental Skills and Development + FUN!
ALBION JUNIORS ACADEMY PROGRAM: U6—U7
We are bridging the gap between recreational and competitive soccer with our Academy program. The Academy program will mirror the development academy of Albion SC and keep that Juniors fundamentals and FUN model. This program will be an advanced model to train and develop players in an accelerated fashion.
The Academy Program highlights are:
· All Academy players will be chosen from the Juniors program teams. Academy players will be evaluated and placed based on Athletic ability, Technical ability, Knowledge and Maturity as well as space availability and recommendation by Albion SC Training Staff.
· Albion SC coaches will train the Academy team Twice a week as directed by the Albion Juniors Director collaborating with the Albion SC Technical Director.
· Academy teams will participate in a competitive league identified by Albion SC Technical Director. Match schedules will be determined by the league and some local traveling can be expected with the BU7 program.
· An Academy specific webpage will be established on the Albion Juniors website.
· Albion SC Juniors Replica Puma Kit.
· Fundamental, Advanced Skills and Development + FUN!
· U4 = $155
· U5—U7 = $195
· Academy U6 = $450 *Payment Plan Available
· Academy U7 = $600 *Payment Plan Available
** REGISTRATION DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO JULY 23, 2011 **
Late Registration Applications will be accepted with a late fee included.
There will also be an ONLINE Option to Register your player/s.
Walk In Registration at the Albion SC Clubhouse by Appointment, Contact Albion Juniors Director Chris Cesa for an appointment firstname.lastname@example.org