Albion SC College Program:
To date Albiion SC has secured over $20 million dollars in scholarship offers for the players of Albion SC. The club currently has 3 full time College Directors working with the teams and players to assure that players find the success needed. We take unbelieveable pride in developing our players with over 98 percent of all players reaching the college level on scholarship.
Within the Albion SC program the Placement Program will provide players the opportunities needed to go on and play college soccer. Our first priority with our student athletes is making them understand that they need education to fullfill their goal of playing soccer in college. All the hard work on the field must be matched in the classroom. We start here with our players to make sure we are not wasting time with players that do not have the grades.
After that we as a program make sure our players are part of a very progressive and highly exposed program that gets our players into the view of college coaches around the country. We have invested heavily into Soccer Recruits to work with our players and provide the tools needed to communicate with the colleges of their choice.
"Albion SC is committed to helping every player with the desire, ability, and motivation to play college soccer. We believe that there is a good college program for every player who is passionate about the game. Provided that you are a hard working, dedicated soccer player who is committed to training and playing at a high level, our goal is to help you get to college."
Following are some of the highlights of the Albion SC College Guidance Program:
-Access to 3 full time College Guidance Directors who are committed to being a resource through every step of your college search.
-The Albion SC College Directors will provide mentoring and education for the following aspects of your college search:
o Marketing/ Promoting yourself to coaches
o Finding the right fit in a college or university
o Academic progress
o SAT/ ACT preparation
o College visits
o Clearinghouse Eligibility
o Communicating effectively
o Communicating feedback from College coaches – We want you to understand where the college coaches see you.
Using our vast network of college coaches around the country at all levels of competition (NCAA DI, ,DII, DIII, NAIA, and JuCo), we will do everything we can to help market you to the schools that interest you.
Guest College coaches will be brought in to train our teams, speak about the process of making it to the college game, and develop relationships with the players within our club.
>> Exposure – Your Albion SC Guidance Director will be on the sideline promoting you to college coaches during many of the major showcase events that our teams attend.
>> Team and Individual Meetings – We will meet with each team and individual within the Placement program to ensure that each player is on the right track with their college search.
>> College Night – Once a year we will host a college night featuring college coaches and seminars regarding the college search process.
"Our goal will be to graduate each and every player that comes through the Albion SC Placement Program onto the college level and make sure that they are given every opportunity to play soccer at the school of their choice."
Overall Summary of Albion SC College Program we offer the following to our U16-U19 teams:
1. College Showcase Tournaments througout the year including the Albion Cup National Showcase
2. College Team Camp- Training and scouting done within our team camp environment by college coaches
3. College Night Seminar- Education and Q and A with College Coaches around the country
4. College Meetings 1-3 times per year with each team from U16-U18
5. Individual Consultation and Guidance by our College Director- This is something that most players have to go pay an expensive service to get
6. Player and Team Profile System built for each U16 team and older to market and expose our players on and off the field
7. Video Profiles available upon request to each player in the program to use as a recruiting tool
8. College Directors contacting each and every coach that is on our players list to help promote that player and provide feedback and gain feedback
9. College Director Travels with teams to Showcase events to help market players and handle all college coach communications